grobag ® Choosing, Sizing & Togs
How to choose your grobag ® baby sleeping bag
- Every element of your grobag ® baby sleeping bag has been carefully designed to make it as safe and comfortable as possible. grobag ® baby sleeping bags meet all relevant safety regulations and British standards.
- All grobag ® baby sleeping bags have 100% soft cotton lining and outer fabric.
- 2.5 tog grobag ® have chemical free fire retardant polyester filling. (The organic 2.5 tog is 100% cotton throughout).
- All front-zip versions have zip guards.
- 1.0 and 0.5 tog grobag ® baby sleeping bags are 100% cotton throughout and have soft cotton towelling either on the inside or the outside depending on design.
grobag ® baby sleeping bag sizes
Click here for a printable grobag size chart with measurements (PDF)
Depending on the size and tog of the grobag you choose, zipper can be placed on the front or the side of the sleeping bag. Please see grobag design zipper placement(PDF) for your reference.
An ideal time to start using a grobag ® baby sleeping bag is when your baby is approximately 4 - 6 weeks old and weighs more than 10 lbs. However, if you wish to start earlier than this, or have a small baby, the Newborn baby sleeping bags are suitable from 7 lbs.